Tuesday, June 23, 2015

School & Play

Lauren is on the Student Council and the sophomores had to decorate this float and their hallway for Homecoming. The theme was 007 and the floats were the Las vegas Strip. They all worked hard and everything turned out fantastic!







October 17, 2014

Wicked came through town so we figured we should take the kids to see it. Jason and I had the opportunity to check it out a few years ago in San Francisco at the Orpheum theatre and loved it. I have to admit the show in Vegas wasn't as good as the one in San Francisco but it was still great and the kids enjoyed it. I especially loved as the story unfolded and certain parts were brought to light, how the kids would look over at us like "oh so that's how it happened" or "that makes sense" type facial expressions on how the story relates to Wizard of Oz. We planned on having a nice dinner before the show but ran late getting ready and ended up enjoying slices of pizza from the window at Pizza Rock.It was a fun family night, the kids got some culture, and I finally got to see inside this beautiful building.









No comments: