February 14, 2015
Lauren really wanted to change up the paint colors of buttery yellow and turquoise in her room. I gave her a paint fan and told her to pick what she wanted. The results were a lighter grey called Baby Seal and a darker grey in the niche. My dad agreed to come out and roll the paint on if we moved everything and taped it off- DEAL! We had everything moved, painted, and put back together in less than three hours; a job that would have taken me days alone. Thanks mom and dad! Lauren loves it!
It was also Valentine's Day and Jason got me some flowers and sweet notes.
February 28, 2015
Lauren, Sydney, Riley, and Riley's cousin ran The Color Run 5k also known as the Happiest 5k on the Planet that was held downtown. They had a great time run/walking through pink, blue, yellow, orange and SHINE. At the end of the run they had a dj playing music and all kinds of color being thrown into the air. I didn't participate in the race but I may as well have since Liz (Sydney's mom) and I tried to stay with them on the outskirts of the raceway to get all of these pictures. Afterwards we went to Sweet Tomatoes for lunch- the girls got some strange looks but owned their new rainbow look.
No comments:
Post a Comment