


If your kids are like mine any day with a friend is a good one. They recently had a track break so I called my friend Janalyn and bribed her with free tickets to join us for a few hours at Springs Preserve. The kids had a great time and their favorite part was the Flash Flood. The museum part was really nice but the kids didn't seem all that interested in reading about things and how they worked but they did enjoy the animals (check out Laurens new friend in the picture) and the playground. It really is a neat place and designed well but a little pricey. I don't know that I'd go there without free tickets or at least a discount. It was however a nice way to end our little break and get back to school.
2 comments:
That looks like a fun place. This is the third time I've heard about how much kids like it. I guess I need to get down there.
I can't believe how big your kids are. They are so cute!
Post a Comment