Saturday, April 12, 2008










So we took a little trip to beautiful Laughlin, NV. in March-which in case you haven't been there isn't so beautiful. We saw a cowboy band Jason likes called Riders in the Sky. If you haven't heard of them ask your dad or grandpa I'm sure they have. We stayed at the Riverside where the band performed and I have to say the clientele isn't all that great. We had my parents and Lauren and Jace with us and not to brag because if you were there you'd understand, but I have to say we were the best looking people there. The next day we drove home through Oatman, NV. and the reason you've never heard of it is because there's not much to talk about.The kids fed the wild burros and I took this great picture in front of this awesome store.(note the name and where I'm pointing-couldn't pass it up) We had a good time because we were able to laugh a lot and just getting out of town for the weekend is always a nice break from the ordinary.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Speaking of nasty people, Heidi and I took the kids to the Clark County Fair yesterday. You know, I'm a cowboy at heart, but that is as far as it goes. The people-watching was just awesome. --Andrew