



I can hardly believe that Lauren is 9. Where does the time go? Next year will be double digits. In lieu of a party this year Lauren invited her friend Shelby to join us for a fabulous day of fun on Saturday. It started at the bowling lanes where we were having a family party, after that we went across the street to the mall and got make overs at Libby Lu. If you have a daughter and haven't been there you're missing out. We first discovered it in Downtown Disney and now there's one here. Anyway the point is it's all girl- where was all this when I was growing up? They play Hannah Montana and do makeovers, have jewelry and all kinds of trinkets and cute clothing. They got their nails painted, make-up and hair done up plus you get to make spray or lotion and pick out some trinkets. That was fun but we were then on a mission to find matching shirts. They finally found some they liked at Hollister so we got them. We took some pictures and had some Pick Up Stix for dinner and called it a day. I think they both had fun and it was easier then putting together a party. Happy Birthday Lauren!!!!
6 comments:
Wow...I can't believe she's 9 either. (of course, I can't believe my oldest will be in YW in October either!)
We just found out about Libby Lu when we moved to Indiana, and it looks like a ton of fun. I'm planning on trying it out for one of their Bdays!
Glad she had fun!
Shelby had so much fun. Thank you for taking her. Shelby is looking forward to spending a fun day with Lauren for her birthday. So glad they're friends.
You win the Mom of the Year award!
That place looks like a ton of fun. I am keeping that in mind for a birthday party a few years from now. What fun girl time. Happy Birthday, Lauren!
What a fun place! The girl's look gorgeous! Is that down on the strip? I am going to link ya to my friends list so I can stalk you guys! JK :)
Have you been to Justice? It's a very similar store and Taylor's absolute favorite place on the planet. I agree with you - where were places like this when we were little?
Post a Comment