You're nice enough to open your heart and your backyard to a stray tortoise and before you know it the animal world is taking advantage of your hospitality.......
We found these adventurers relaxing and soaking up some rays in our pool. AND as an extra bonus one of the left a special squirt of goo on the pool cover.
If that wasn't enough we have a little desert squirrel hanging around and swiping some of Ruby's food. I think the worst of it is the retched pigeon that uses our spa as it's watering hole.... little does it know that the BB gun is loaded and ready to take care of his disease ridden self!
Ask Jason about chasing my pet ducks when we were kids. I had four mallards--probably your guest's cousins! I think Jason was with me when we released them at Lorenzi Park. Good times!
4 comments:
You're a regular old farm!
The ducks are cool, but the pigeons! Gross! Break out the BB gun!
I hate pigeons! I'm all for the BB gun. We just got a turtle for the backyard too. Kind of scares me.
Ask Jason about chasing my pet ducks when we were kids. I had four mallards--probably your guest's cousins! I think Jason was with me when we released them at Lorenzi Park. Good times!
Post a Comment