


Jason's friend told him about this house they call the "eye spy" house because there's so much stuff you could play all day. It reminds me of that house off Sandhill and Flamingo (I think) he was some weird doctor - the natives should remember it. Fun house- just happy it's not my neighbor. Who hates associations now? Didn't think so! My pictures don't do this place justice, but there's all kinds of stuff up there.
6 comments:
I've seen the weird doctor house on Sandhill. I can't believe I have never seen this place. I'd definitely remember it.
Ok, where the heck is this place?? Crazy!
The crazy doctor is Lonnie Hamagren. I took piano lessons by his house growing up after Jasons mom stopped teaching and I wouldlook for something new everytime we passed. Where is this other house?
Holy crap - that's an eye sore! Please share the location so we can all do a drive-by!
By the way, Happy 12th Anniversary today! I'll never forget attending your sealing exactly one week before my own wedding :)
Seriously where is this house? I think they are our old tenants!
Jones and Cheyenne. North of Cheyenne on Jones. make first right,left, left. On the right in the cul-de-sac.
Post a Comment