Friday, April 18, 2008


I came upon this fabulous picture of my Dad the other day and I decided it would be pretty funny to post. Now you all know where I get it from!! This picture was taken in Cedar City the weekend of Thanksgiving. They always have a Christmas parade then we go over to the Heritage Center where there are a bunch of professionally decorated trees. Anyway my point is one display was done up all country with this moose so I dared my dad to give it a kiss so I could take a picture- the rest is history.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey Chandra - we definitely should get together. Andrew always talks about it!
Sorry about listing your names - I fixed the link and now it just lists the name of your blog, not your names.

Heidi said...

Chandra--what is it with you daring people to kiss things? At least your dad didn't have to lick a tire!!! --Andrew

Heather said...

I have never met your dad....but oh my gosh I can tell that he and Chick are brothers!

VivaLasFloyds said...

Yea! I remembered your blog name! That picture is just more proof that your dad is a goof!

Jamie G. said...

Hey there~ It's Jamie Garyson...Orchard Valley Ward Alumni! We moved to Indianapolis! So fun to see you have a blog now. Come visit ours often. I'll add you to my blogroll!