Wednesday, July 2, 2008

FUN FRIDAY



Last Friday Jason was lucky enough to get to hike Mummy Mountain with the Scouts, so that left the kids and I to entertain ourselves. Being the nice mom that I am I decided I would sacrifice doing stuff I wanted to do and let the kids invite a friend over to swim. So from 5 til 9 pm the kids swam it up. I asked them if they wanted to do anything else, but all they wanted was swimming. We ordered up some pizza and had some popsicles. I think the kids had a great time!!!

6 comments:

VivaLasFloyds said...

Dude, before you know it, you're going to get mom of the year for all your sacrificing!

Heidi said...

Hopefully none of the scouts fell off the mountain like Ricky Burton did on that very same hike! Jason has become Brother Mitchell! --Andrew

Jason & Claire said...

You are an awesome mom! What a fun day. I want a pool.

Sonja said...

Chandra it was good to hear from you on my blog and to catch up with you on yours. You look great too and you have a great family! I'll be sure to check back again!

Kirsten said...

You are such a great mom! My kids hardly ever have friends over...they have built-in friends, right? Bet you're glad you have that pool right about now!

Jodi said...

You are a great mom! The picture of Shelby and Lauren is really cool. As you know, she would move in with you guys if you offered.