Friday, July 4, 2008

OUTING AT DICK"S





Monday was our friend Donald's birthday so we all decided to take him to the infamous Dick's Last Resort. For those who aren't familiar with it it's a resturaunt with very bad taste and offensive servers, but it's all meant in fun. So having heard horror stories from those who had gone in San Diego, I prepared myself for the worst. I was ready to be made fun of,hear a bad joke or two,be put on the spot- anything. Sadly I was diappointed. Yea we had to pass down food and our waitress looked like she just stepped out of a trailer in West Virginia, in fact I think Donald almost got slapped by her hanging arm skin, but nobody grabbed a fork from another table, wiped it with their shirt and gave to me or came and tried a bite of my food, you know the good stuff. The only highlight was that it was Donald's birthday so we ordered him the free lap dance from Taco. I captured some great shots up above. If we wouldn't have had that I would have left just feeling like I paid too much for chicken fingers. Being the forgiving person that I am I am open to giving it another try- someday.

5 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

C-H-A-N-D-R-A! I can't believe you posted that. I'm glad you had a good time!?!

VivaLasFloyds said...

HAHAHA...that looks hilarious!

Kirsten said...

Holy crap! That Taco guy is CRAZY! I didn't know you guys were crazy party animals...we'll have to go out sometime. Maybe to a different restaurant, though!

chris jenkins said...

that place looks bizarre and crazy!

Chuckie said...

I am down for going there...I think we should get another group together and head back down there.