

The tooth fairy was quite busy around our house last week. First, Jace lost one of his bottom teeth that was quite wiggly. Of course he waits until after bedtime to mosey on down the stairs because he knew it was ready right then. It was, I popped it right out. Then Sunday night we were at my parents house and Jace comes running in the living room to show me something in his hand, and it was one of his front teeth. He and his cousin Clark had been wrestling or something and Jace got it in the mouth. There were no tears, pain, or blood so it was all good! After two tooth fairy visits Jace has enough money to buy Optimus Prime or Megatron, so everyday he BEGS me to go to Target, so I guess I'll be giving in and taking him soon.
4 comments:
I love how they beg to go to Target everytime they have one cent in their pocket. I love your background. That is one of my favorites.
How fun! Ryker and Harley haven't lost any teeth yet. They are getting tired of hearing about everyone else getting visits from the tooth fairy!
Way to go Jace...nice smile. Oh and what a great cover up story Chandra...wrestling with Clark...how creative...we all know you beat your kids.
So glad my kids aren't the only ones who beg to spend their tooth fairy money - it's always Target for us too!
Post a Comment