Wednesday, May 14, 2008

HALLELUJAH!!















Fifteen grueling weeks of tedious mind numbing torture has come to an end. Yes, my drafting class is DONE! I honestly didn't expect to have skills in this department, but guess who got an A- that's right 'twas I. Hard to believe but the class ended up being O.K. and our teacher Sandy was pretty good at explaining and especially patient at answering ALL of my questions. For those who are wondering why a sane person like me would submit themselves to this, let me put your mind at ease. You see my friend Dawn and I are attempting to achieve the Interior Design degree from CSN. While for most this is a 2 year degree, for me it's a whenever I finish degree. We took two classes last semester and I've put up a picture of my final project for the color class. We had to design a room around a piece of art. Of course I got an A in that class too.(not bragging, just truthful) The other lovely photos are from my final in Drafting. If you click on the picture you'll be able to appreciate my masterpieces more fully. Also can some of you cut a girl some slack and leave a comment. Seriously, it looks like I don't have any friends. No pressure- just looking to boost my confidence a bit.

10 comments:

Leslie S. said...

I love being the first to comment. You totally have a flair for the decorating. The drafting looks intense.

Thanks again for the visit last night along with the Cafe Rio!

Carol said...

here's some sugar for you...can you feel it dripping all over the floor and making it all sticky? That's the kinda love I give, sweet, but eventually annoying! JK...your awesome to be going to school, I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up...oh wait, I'm currently attending mom university, I'm barely passing.

Love the couch in your collage. I've got a pretty sorry living room if you need extra credit :)

Chuckie said...

Don't go patting yourself on the back to hard now. Are we going to be forced to sending you praise at the end of every course. You did good now get over it. Just joking...way to go Chandra.

Kirsten said...

OK, I am really impressed! You are awesome! I am so glad you are doing this. Congratulations. How's that for a comment? :)

Heidi said...

Chandra: I've seen your house (well, not the new one). You don't need a degree. Your homes are beautiful. Good job on the school stuff though. That's important. And you know I'm always leaving comments so I must be a good friend! --Andrew

Heather said...

Wow check you out! Impressive. Way to go after something you enjoy. Your house is beautiful......I need help, inspiration, a plan. All in baby steps though because decoration requires cash which I am a little low on these days.

Chandra said...

chandra,
you never cease to amaze me!! jason

TheOneTrueSue said...

A ha ha ha ha ha Your last few sentences made me laugh out loud.

Lynette said...

Ask and you shall receive....comments that is! Great job on finishing your drafting class; I know it was NOT your favorite. I've done more updating this week in my living room...come see and give me all your great advice. :)

Jason & Claire said...

That is so impressive. Now I really want to see your house. Congrats on the good grades.