







Happy Mother's Day to me!! I know it's just another day but it is nice to have an excuse not to do anything all day. I've put up some pictures that make me feel kind of sad that my babies are growing up. I can't believe how cute they are and yet sometimes so hard to handle. A few things I love about being mom...
-Get to boss kids around
-Have a reason to be proud
-Hugs
-Get to embarrass my kids
I could go on about things I don't like- like the constant nagging, dirty clothes never quite arriving in the hamper, throw up in the night, endless whining, and constant questioning on why you have to make your bed if no one is coming over, but I think I'll spare you the complaints and enjoy the fact that right now my kids are my life and before I know it they'll be on their own and I want to live in every moment with them.
3 comments:
Darling pictures of your kids - it's not fair how fast they grow up....and I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only mom who tries to get their kids to make beds everyday!!
Oh my, those pictures are so adorable! They do grow up so fast.
ahhhhhh....look at your little sweeties. it's SO wrong how fast they grow, but someone might not make it out alive if it lasted longer too, eh!
Happy Mothers Day!
Post a Comment