
MEEEOOWWW!!!! I know the jealousy is welling up deep inside of you, but the truth of the matter is it was I who's keen eyes spotted the magnificent cat man and was bold enough to get my photo with him. It all began last Monday as we were leisurely waiting in line at the Haunted Mansion (how appropriate) in Disneyland. The cat and his friends were a ways up from us but I got my camera ready in case our paths should cross. To my dismay they didn't and I was bummed. We got off the ride and were deciding where to go next when my peripheral vision caught sight. I conned Jason into taking the picture for me and the rest is well, as they say history. You might have to click on the picture because Jason didn't get close enough, he said it's because he had to get the man boobs in the photo- whatever. Anyway look close this guy has gone all out, I think I've seen him on Discovery channel or something. So don't hate me , celebrate my picture with me.
4 comments:
Thats crazy! I would have been scared to ask to have my picture with him and would have been telling the children not to stare.
Is that guy for real!!! I stared at that picture for like 5 minutes trying to figure everything out. What the heck is coming out of his head and above his upper lip? I can't believe you asked him for a picture? You are brave! I probably would've tried to pretend I wasn't staring even though I really was. I'm sure my kids would've said something really embaressing!
I've seen him on TV before too - how crazy to see him in real life, let alone a picture with him!!
That is so crazy! I have seen a show about him too!
Post a Comment