Saturday, May 31, 2008

DOUBLE TROUBLE





The twins have arrived! Kate weighed in at 5lb.12oz. and Jane at 5lb.6oz. and they are healthy and mom is doing well too.By the way I didn't just give birth, it was my sister Steph who is already the proud mom of 3 rambunctious boys. So needless to say we were all pretty hyped about the twins being girls. That brings the grandkid tally for my parents to 6 girls and 6 boys. I went to see them yesterday and boy are they tiny. I took a few pics while I was there- Kate is the single picture and the double is Jane on the left and Kate on the right(I think).

6 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

That is so cool that she got 2 girls after 3 boys. I love their names too. You look like such a happy aunt.

Brad and Leslie said...

Your sister is one brave woman! Two are plenty for me.... did you look further down on my blog Chandra? There's a picture of Madalyn under the Field Trip #2 heading. She and Trevor are in the same Kindergarten class. I am surrounded by your family! :) Les

Carol said...

ahhhh...so sweet. and 2 little girls no less.

Leslie S. said...

So cute! Tell her we wish her luck. Those we some good times from what I can remember.

g said...

What sweet babies!

I'm catching up with your blog and loving all the pictures :)

Kirsten said...

Those babies are so sweet! You look like a proud aunt. Your sister is a crazy lady! Who on earth would have 5 kids :)

ps thanks for having Taylor over...I want to see pics of that new pool!